Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tumblin'!!

So I made 2 tumblr blogs. Yes, yes. How very hipster of me, right? Well it started out because I needed to get it out into the universe how i've been feeling about C... if you don't know who C is, then click here to read my first "new and different post." there's a few of them now. Anywho, so my blog "a heavy dose of atmosphere" is a compilation of things that tell how i've felt about the one i love, through all stages of that love, though in no particular order.


Likkkee, if i find a picture that tells exactly how i felt about him 4 months ago, i'll post it, and it could be right beside a picture that tells how i feel about him now. Got it?


Here's that link.


My 2nd blog (Kai the Kiwi) is just a compilation of all the things i love! If i find an awesome gif, or a pretty picture, or an interior design picture i really love..it'll go on there. They're a bit random, but lately there's been a lot of Harry Potter posts :P


Here's the link to that one.


Anywho, i do think that you'll enjoy both. Anyone can relate to the first one, and everyone will find something they love in the 2nd one :)


But imma go get my hair chopped off, ttfn! tah tah for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment